Reservoir Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

+14
Turquoise Fox
Peach Fox
Wisteria Fox
Copper Fox
CornflowerFox
Periwinkle Fox
Fuschia Fox
Bob111
Magenta Fox
Shamrock Fox
Mahogany Fox
Sunglow Fox
Aquamarine Fox
Admin
18 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:55 am

Magenta Fox wrote:So Fuchsia, who before now has barely noticed Peach, suddenly votes for them when someone else brings them up? I don't like it.
Vote: Fuchsia
lol you being serious? so you don't want to test Lavender's claim then? I don't think Peach has done anything particularly scummy, but if an investigative role comes back with a positive result on someone, obviously I'm going to want to test it. are you even reading the game right now magenta?
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:11 am

Vote Count 4.2
Peach (2) - Lavender, Fuschia
Magenta (1) - Dandelion
Fuschia (1) - Magenta
Lavender (1) - Sepiatone
Dandelion (1) - Copper

Votes due in about 6 hours
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:22 pm

So wait, somebody decides they're going to make a claim, and you take them directly at face value with little to no questioning? Things aren't looking very good for town right now, and you'd rather run the risk of testing a claim by somebody who's rather likely to die tonight if the cops target them instead of actually hunting for scum? What happens if Lavender is scum? All of a sudden we're down two more town, bringing the total number of players to six, which if only one scum was killed will likely bring us into a looping LyLo situation. In fact, I'm rather certain Lavender is scum because I don't really recall doing anything Night 2 and I think he's just pulling something out of his behind.

Vote: Lavender
Peach Fox
Peach Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:30 pm

wanted to see your response before addressing his claim.
he could be lying, but I feel like tracker would be a weird thing to claim if he was really falseclaiming. Fox has used it before in his set-ups and if Lavender is scum, I would imagine he would have claimed something more powerful than a tracker. I did actually question why he would have tracked you on N2, but I read back and saw the indirect reasoning he gave on D3. if Lavender is scum, he did an excellent job setting up a fakeclaim, because I really see no reason to doubt it at facevalue. eventually we're going to have to deal with this dichotomy of whether you or Lavender is scum and I'm much less willing to lynch a claimed PR at this point.
your response also doesn't feel all that genuine. if I'm wrong in trusting Lavender, then we have his head on a plate tomorrow.

FoS on Copper and Magenta for completely ignoring his claim.
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:33 pm

Here's my opinion on the matter: "I'm not buying it. It smells like a trap." The whole "hey, I'm this PR and I saw this" thing is too convenient for my tastes. Willing to test whether or not it's a trap.

Unvote.

Vote: Lavender Fox
Copper Fox
Copper Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:36 pm

copper, you're seriously willing to risk a claimed PR? what about his claim doesn't seem believable?
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Fuschia Fox wrote:lol you being serious? so you don't want to test Lavender's claim then? I don't think Peach has done anything particularly scummy, but if an investigative role comes back with a positive result on someone, obviously I'm going to want to test it. are you even reading the game right now magenta?
Good sir, I am offended. Of course I'm reading the game, and what I see is a claimed town PR and a potential bandwagoner. Guess which one I'm going to go after first?
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Fuschia Fox wrote:copper, you're seriously willing to risk a claimed PR? what about his claim doesn't seem believable?

The claim just seems way too convenient to be true. This because of both the timing as Lavender's overall postcount. Keeping that in mind, I'd rather go with Lavender first and see from there.
Copper Fox
Copper Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Magenta Fox wrote:
Good sir, I am offended. Of course I'm reading the game, and what I see is a claimed town PR and a potential bandwagoner. Guess which one I'm going to go after first?
it's a literal 50/50 on whether lavender or peach is scum. you like the odds of me being scum more than that? what exactly is so odd with me wanting to test lavender's claim?
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:09 pm

Final Vote Count Day 4
Lavender (3) - Sepiatone, Peach, Copper
Peach (2) - Lavender, Fuschia
Magenta (1) - Dandelion
Fuschia (1) - Magenta

Story post coming soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Ch. 7

The Kingpin enters the warehouse which is in total anarchy.  “Shit I should have known this was a bust.”

Magenta points his gun at Sepia.

Sepia pulls a gun on Lavender.  “Time is up pig”

Dandelion points his gun at Magenta.

“I know Peach the rat is, I wasn’t sure of it, but now I know,” said Lavender pulling his gun on peach.

“I’m inclined to trust Lavender on this,” said Fushia pointing his gun at Peach.

Magenta points his gun Fuschia

“You are lying” said Peach pointing his gun at Lavender.

“You are really willing to go against Lavender?  One of you is lying and it ain’t Lavender,” said Fushia.

Copper points his gun at Lavender.

Shots ring out.  Lavender is lacerated with a hail of bullets.  Sepiatone is shredded.  Aquamarine’s leg is amputated from a buckshot.  Dandelion is dissected by a body shot.  A bullet hits Fushsia’s pocket lighter causing him to go up in flames.

Covered in blood from head to toe in blood, only Copper, Magenta, and Peach remain.  They stand over the Kingpin.

“Hands up” yells Copper

“Over there is a briefcase.  You want it, it’s yours.”  The Kingpin slides the case over to the cops.

“On the ground” yells Peach

“This can only go one of two ways, you go and arrest me, I’ll beat it, I always do,”  sneered the Kingpin.

Magenta cocks his weapon

“Then I’ll make sure you and everyone you care about ends up in a body bag” laughs the Kingpin.

Copper, Peach, and Magenta fire at the Kingpin blowing off his head.

Playerlist:
1.  Aquamarine Fox
2.  Copper Fox - frisker
3.  Cornflower Fox - enforcer
4.  Dandelion Fox
5.  Fushsia Fox
6.  Lavender Fox - creeper
7.  Magenta Fox - case officer
8.  Mahogany Fox - torturer
9.  Peach Fox - informant
10. Periwinkle Fox
11. Sepiatone Fox
12. Shamrock Fox
13. Sunglow Fox - sniper
14. Turquoise Fox
15. Wisteria Fox
16. Bob - fixer

So what just happened?  Another town player was lynched.  
Town no longer has any power roles so another town player would be whacked night 4.  
That would lead to a 3v3 situation day 5 leaving the Town unable to lynch the remaining Mafia since ties=no lynch.  
Mafia win.

Well that is a wrap.  Thank you everyone for playing.  Let me know your thoughts on how I did as a host.  Also if you want to guess who is who, you can do so at this time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Two mislynches=town loss.
Lame.
Also lame that nobody was taking the game seriously at this point, because scum was being super obvious.
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Did sunglow shoot periwinkle?
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by CornflowerFox Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:07 pm

Fuschia Fox wrote:Did sunglow shoot periwinkle?
We discovered Periwinkles identity, which results in their being busted (Peach had the power to guess one Fox's g1 identity each night, and if correct, they would get busted.)

Last edited by CornflowerFox on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
CornflowerFox
CornflowerFox

Back to top Go down

Post by CornflowerFox Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Fuschia Fox wrote:Two mislynches=town loss.
Lame.
Also lame that nobody was taking the game seriously at this point, because scum was being super obvious.
Actually it was 3 mislycnhes = loss, which is actually pretty standard Mafia regulation. Also I wouldn't call the rest of my team "super obvious", as looking back pretty much everyone had a town read on Copper, and was ignoring Peach.
CornflowerFox
CornflowerFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:56 pm

I, on the other hand, was pretty much grasping at straws to defend myself. And still managed to avoid getting lynched.
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:39 pm

You guys thought I was nette/fanboy? xD
Not sure if I should be offended.

And yeah, copper was being pretty obvious by the end of this last cycle. Main reason town lost was literally nobody bothered to show up at the end. Also, huh. Didn't realize Sling still played mafia.
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dandelion Fox 2 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Makes me wonder which G1's are here that participated in this game. Since it's over, I believe we can tell everyone which G1 we are, right?
Dandelion Fox 2
Dandelion Fox 2

Back to top Go down

Post by CornflowerFox Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Fuschia Fox wrote:And yeah, copper was being pretty obvious by the end of this last cycle.
Obviously since it was that "endgame push to victory" kinda thing.

@ Our Gunslinging Host

A cool set-up with a cool theme and solid mechanics, and a top notch game host as always. Too bad it was as slow as it was, thought the anonymity of it would've coerced more people into sticking their necks out a bit more, but it almost seems like people were even more shy about it then normal (assuming people were even showing up). Regardless it was still a fun game and those first 2 day phases were pretty awesome despite overall activity. Unfortunately in this case not a lot anyone can really do. I'd be down for another similar set-up in the future, hopefully sometime/someway for people to be more active.

My Random guesses (sans my Team as we know who each other are, pre some spoilers I have gotten) Slight spoilers for some as we actually pegged one players true identity in Periwkinle

Spoiler:
CornflowerFox
CornflowerFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob111 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Nice scum team.
I honestly found it hard to keep up with who was who, and it was even harder on my phone, so I had a bit of a difficult time reading anyone.
Also, who the heck are you, Mr. Fantastic Fox!?
I admit I was foolish I our little chat session, but was I really that scummy?
Bob111
Bob111

Back to top Go down

Post by CornflowerFox Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Dandelion Fox 2 wrote:Makes me wonder which G1's are here that participated in this game. Since it's over, I believe we can tell everyone which G1 we are, right?
As per kind of a request from our Gunslinging Host, everyone should post guesses before we make that info public (even with the slight spoiler I may or may not have posted earlier~). So keep idenities a secret a bit longer? Or just post it in spoilers for the time being Very Happy

It will/would be interesting to see who everyone thinks is who  Laughing 
CornflowerFox
CornflowerFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Try and guess. ;D
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob111 Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:52 pm

That said, fun game Fox!
I like the anonymity, but find it much easier if the names are a tad more varied (the fox thing was what got me, though I see it fit the flavour well, so good choice in that respect).

Also, inverse games are cool. I liked that we were shooting at the cops!

Hmm...guessing could be interesting! I'll read back (possibly) and see what I find!
Bob111
Bob111

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:04 pm

Yeah guys remember when I said not to guess identities?  Well now town can try, since only the mafia got to take part in that mechanic of the game.

I'll post a recap in a couple days to break down some of what went on.  Stay tuned and leave me some feedback.   Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CornflowerFox Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Bob111 wrote:find it much easier if the names are a tad more varied (the fox thing was what got me, though I see it fit the flavour well, so good choice in that respect).
I liked the code names, though I'm indifferent to slightly against everyone being a "Fox". Could've just dropped that and been just fine, though watching people go after you Bob did make it kinda funny (and helpful being part of the Cop-fia)
CornflowerFox
CornflowerFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum