The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Copper Fox on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:50 am

Dandelion Fox 2 wrote:After finally catching up on the thread, I'm going to cast a vote, I have some on my scum read. ((now replacing the original Dandelion))

Vote: Cornflower

Vote: Dandelion Fox 2

Welcome to the thread. I see you already read up, which is good. But ... you only mentioned you had scumreads without telling who or why. You didn't even say whether or not you'd make a bigger post later on. I'm sorry, but you only jumped on a bandwagon here and I don't like it. As it stands, I somehow don't see Cornflower get out from under this wagon, so jumping on the already nicely filled wagon is as safe a post as you could have made.
avatar
Copper Fox

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 am

Cornflower Fox wrote:Yes, because obviously it had nothing to do with the fact that he was the leading bandwagon D1 and didn't eat the lynch instead of random tweener guy, and gave us a viable explanation for it. Also the fact that no one counter claimed him, and yet people were still quite willing to lynch the guy. My apologies for giving someone the benefit of the underwhelming doubt.
why would you take anything at face value in a game about deception if you're a townie who's job is to find out who is and isn't lying? obviously he was in fact lying, given his role was different than what he was claiming, even if he was a townie. either you're doing your job as a townie really really wrong, or I've pinged you right as being too quick to believe a PR claim as scum.

your response just feels so off. everything in it is just you reaching so hard for a counterwagon in a way that just feels scummy to me. "everyone voted for me? they must be scum! lurkers aren't posting? they must be scum!"

Cornflower Fox wrote:Nope, just relying on the WIFOM, with a lot of people just blindly following suit, Fuschia is especially notable in this instance.
yes, it's entirely plausible for a wagon to be built entirely by townies. it happens. but scum typically feel uncomfortable piling their votes beside each other, because it makes it seem like they're connected in ways that would look obviously awful. because twice now you and Bob have stacked your votes beside each other, it's incredibly unlikely for you and bob to both be scum, which means if you flip scum, Bob is in all likelihood town. how about you don't put words in my mouth by assuming I'm just sheeping mahogany's reasoning?

speaking of which, I really dislike you throwing your vote at the player who started your wagon. you realize how that looks, right? mahogany is clearly trying to find scum and you think that even if you disagree with their reasoning for voting for you, that automatically makes them scum? like, most of your reasoning to pull apart mahogany's vote on you is just 'WHERE IS YOUR CONCRETE EVIDENCE?' in a game where you rarely have any kind of concrete evidence and that just feels dishonest. if you're a townie, pick up your fucking game and legitimately scumhunt. if you're scum, please, continue saying shit that makes me want to see you lynched.

avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:12 am

@Corn
It seemed like the Turq wagon grew faster as soon as votes were stacking on you. While its possible all 3 wagons yesterday could be on town, i felt that Turq votes stank enough for a counter wagon to be highly probable.
Also nice WIFOM, very cute.
avatar
Mahogany Fox 1

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:12 am

I meant OMGUS
avatar
Mahogany Fox 1

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 am

at the risk of talking myself out of something I want to see happen at this point, mahogany, don't some of the votes on corn's wagon feel shit as well?
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 am

If you are referring to Aqua and Dandi, yeah it does seem a bit off. Aqua says he's just too lazy to say what others have been saying, and Dandi only said Corn is a scum read. But i dont think scum would blatantly hop on a wagon like that with little reasoning. If anything scum tends to bullshit reasons to look like they are scumhunting. Its very possible to have sheeping townies in a game, and i feel like this case on Corn is pretty good. I dont think it is worth getting paranoid and plus if this thing blows up in our face we have potential suspects for the next phase.
avatar
Mahogany Fox 1

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:12 am

CornflowerFox wrote:
Mahogany Fox 1 wrote:@Lavender
...
Not a fan of your reason's for trusting corn. Imo claiming someone is unlikely to be scum for 'contributing a lot' is usually weaksauce. And if he's scumhunting as much as you say, he is doing bad job at it. It's not quantity I look for, but what ends are achieved. Also Corn has answered plenty of questions, but hasnt given many out himself. His 'scumhunting' consists of going after people with with little content and trying to make a big deal out of people talking about setup(Like Bob having a different name). I get this highly defensive feel from most of Corn's play and his votes have been all on crooks. All of this is why Corn is my numero uno scum read atm.
Trying to put words into people's mouths. I don't see where they said at all they explicitly trust me, more so just scrutinizing the wagon like any reasonable player would do. I would be doing the exact same thing even if it weren't my head on the block. Also I like the misrepping of me trying to detour peeps from getting lost in the sea of speculation over Bob's name. The whole point was so it DIDN'T become a big deal, but nice try none the less.
Also way to point the weakest points in my list and not look at anything else. Kinda makes my 'Corn is very defensive' argument hold more water. Stop being selective and analyze me on the whole. From how you ended your post sounds like you plan on doing that, so im waiting to see what else you have on me.
avatar
Mahogany Fox 1

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Peach Fox on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 am

Since the wagon on him started, I haven't really seen Corn put up a good defense, as hard as he's been trying. Frankly, given the slips I saw last cycle (which I pointed out in my previous post) and his defensiveness this round, I'm not seeing a good reason not to vote for him, especially going after Mahogany. Granted, Mahogany has essentially been leading this wagon as of late, but that only makes the OMGUS case against Corn even stronger.

Vote: Cornflower
avatar
Peach Fox

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:50 pm

about 10 min to deadline. havent seen a post from bob or sepia yet, making a mental note of that. Also while Lav said some stuff, i dont think he voted and that bugs me a lot.
Mostly have a good feeling about this, fingers crossed yo
avatar
Mahogany Fox 1

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:24 pm

final vote count day 3
Cornflower (5) - Mahogany, Fuschia,Dandelion, Aquamarine, Peach
Bob (1) - Magenta
Mahogany (1) - Cornflower
Dandelion (1) - Copper

Not voting: Sepiatone, Lavender, Bob

Story post coming soon
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Ch. 5

Back at the safe house, things get volatile.

“This is beyond fucked up Cornflower” yelled Bob.

“Would you cut the crap with the names.  Wisteria, Shamrock?  This is the gayest caper ever” said Cornflower clearly annoyed.

“I’m not using my real name and you shouldn’t either we know we have pigs among us.  In fact you fishing for names smells like bacon to me” laughed Bob.

“You didn’t even get a codename BOB.”  Cornflower reached for his weapon.  “What are we going to do about….”  The other crooks did not hesitate to gun Cornflower down.  When the smoke cleared Bob also fell over dead.

Cornflower the Cop Enforcer and Bob the Crook Fixer got caught in the crossfire.


Playerlist:
1.  Aquamarine Fox
2.  Copper Fox
3.  Cornflower Fox - enforcer
4.  Dandelion Fox
5.  Fushsia Fox
6.  Lavender Fox
7.  Magenta Fox
8.  Mahogany Fox
9.  Peach Fox
10. Periwinkle Fox
11. Sepiatone Fox
12. Shamrock Fox
13. Sunglow Fox - sniper
14. Turquoise Fox
15. Wisteria Fox
16. Bob - fixer

thread is locked.  night actions due Friday at 4pm CST.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:23 pm

Ch. 6

“Alrite everyone be cool.  We got bodies and we got cars, if the Kingpin shows up here with this place looking like this heads are gonna roll.  Lets stash the bodies in the trunks and ditch the cars.”

The crooks load up the cars and go separate ways.




Mahogany pulls up to the drive thru of Tetra burger only to see a patrol car pull up behind him.

“Be cool, they aren’t here for you”

“One cowboy burger extra value meal, gunslinger sized, have a nice day”

The crook peels out and slams into a second patrol car coming around the corner who was planning to meet the others for lunch.

“SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT”

Mahogany the crook torturer just became one of the 2.3 mil people served.

Playerlist:
1.  Aquamarine Fox
2.  Copper Fox
3.  Cornflower Fox - enforcer
4.  Dandelion Fox
5.  Fushsia Fox
6.  Lavender Fox
7.  Magenta Fox
8.  Mahogany Fox - torturer
9.  Peach Fox
10. Periwinkle Fox
11. Sepiatone Fox
12. Shamrock Fox
13. Sunglow Fox - sniper
14. Turquoise Fox
15. Wisteria Fox
16. Bob - fixer

thread is open.  lynch votes due Sunday at 4pm CST.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Vote: Magenta Fox
opportunistic questioning of myself and bob while completely ignoring corn who we now know is scum. didn't even comment on him at all this game.
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Magenta Fox on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 pm

I just thought his arguments were solid, so didn't feel the need to mention him.
Vote: Sepiatone Went a whole day without one post.
avatar
Magenta Fox

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:56 pm

I don't buy that, in the same way that I don't buy that you had legitimate scumreads on Bob and me. you never back up your statements with specific examples, so it just feels like you're making up your reads from nothing. it's also just all too convenient to excuse it all on coincidence that you tried to push a mislynch on myself and a townie we've now confirmed through flip, all while ignoring corn. he was the leading wagon for all of the last cycle, but you just happened to ignore him despite our case on him? yeah, no thanks. I'm gonna stick with my vote.
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Sepiatone Fox on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 pm

Sorry been super busy with work. At this moment I feel like I'm replacing someone. Gots to do myself a proper re-read/catch up
avatar
Sepiatone Fox

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Sepiatone Fox on Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 pm

So the things may be a touch old, but I'm catching up and I will comment as I feel the need to. Keep in mind that I'm aware of flips

Fuschia Fox wrote:The fact that corn was so quick to believe sun's claim makes me feel like he has more info than the rest of us do [he's scum and knew that a townie probably wouldn't lie about a claim like that and why push a lynch/doubt on someone you can just off during the night?]
I didn't think Sun's claim was fake either. As the given description seemed too detailed for a fake PR claim.

Fuschia Fox wrote:it also kind of bothers me that sepia hasn't dropped a single vote all game so far
Me and you both.

Magenta Fox wrote:
Spoiler:
@Fuchsia Because you and him are my top scum reads. Both of your reasoning haven't sit well with me, but right now Bob is looking more suspicious. Right now, I feel pretty comfortable with [[Vote: Bob]]
Edited because I am a grammar nazi:
Spoiler:
@Fuchsia Because you and him are my top scum reads. Both of your reasoning hasn't sat well with me, but right now Bob is looking more suspicious. Right now, I feel pretty comfortable with [[Vote: Bob]]
Edited again because I forgot proper syntax:
@Fuchsia Because you and him are my top scum reads. Both of your reasoning hasn't sat well with me, but right now Bob is looking more suspicious. Right now, I feel pretty comfortable with Vote: Bob
Someone shed me some context onto this. I've looked at it several times but I just can't make a connection.

Lavender wrote:And what's up with the Cornflower wagon? Is it just due to how he voted last phase or something? Because to me it looks like he's one of the better contributors. Sure he may not be the most active, but at least it looks like he's scumhunting.
Given the recent flip, this unsettles me.

Mohagany wrote:Not a fan of your reason's for trusting corn. Imo claiming someone is unlikely to be scum for 'contributing a lot' is usually weaksauce. And if he's scumhunting as much as you say, he is doing bad job at it. It's not quantity I look for, but what ends are achieved. Also Corn has answered plenty of questions, but hasnt given many out himself. His 'scumhunting' consists of going after people with with little content and trying to make a big deal out of people talking about setup(Like Bob having a different name).
At the moment the last two quotes are enough to convince me to vote Lavender

Fuchsia seems town. And before you ask, it is his tone/manner in things he states that makes me lean so.

Peach wrote:I'm voting Corn because it is a kiff to do.
If, I missed your reasons pls link me
Vote: Lavender

Also, I should be able to contribute more regularly from now on. Again, apologies for my lackluster performance
avatar
Sepiatone Fox

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:16 pm

this is so lively.
sepia, what do you think of magenta?
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Still have a lot of players but activity has died down quite a bit.  This is still anyone's game, but if you want to win you have to fight for it.  Bring it on!

Vote Count 4.1
Magenta (1) - Fuschia
Sepiatone (1) - Magenta
Lavender (1) - Sepiatone

lynch votes due in 25 hours
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Dandelion Fox 2 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:23 am

Fuschia Fox wrote:Vote: Magenta Fox
opportunistic questioning of myself and bob while completely ignoring corn who we now know is scum. didn't even comment on him at all this game.

I'm going to have to agree with Fuchisa on this.

Vote: Magenta Fox
avatar
Dandelion Fox 2

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Lavender Fox on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:32 am

Okay, I have a pretty good feeling about town's chances at this point that I'm willing to make this claim. I am the Crook Creeper. Each night, I can target someone and learn if they targeted anyone during the night, but not what they did. So basically a Tracker. So far, I've only gotten one positive result, and that was during Night 2. On Night 2, Peach targeted Periwinkle. Now, Periwinkle died Night 2. And we lynched the only third party day 1 (since 2 3rd parties and a mafia for a 16 man game is kind of insane). So that leaves us with two options. Either Peach is a Vig, or he's scum, and I either caught a strongman kill or the whack. And while it is possible that he could be a vig, I highly doubt it, since we already had Sunglow, who had his alternate kill role, and then Mahogany, which is whatever Torturer is. Having all those roles starts to make it too overpowered in favor of the town.

The evidence leans far more on the chance of him being scum. The fact that 2 townies died at night, with him targeting one of the townies who died is the most concrete evidence I have. However, him completely ignoring questions directed at him is sketchy as hell as well.

Vote: Peach

EDIT: Magenta wouldn't be a bad choice either. Though I can't help but feel paranoid that him not mentioning Corn is almost too obvious a scum slip. Maybe it's just me.
avatar
Lavender Fox

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:41 am

Why'd you target Peach on N2? You didn't really mention him in your one post during D2, so I'm just curious whether something was standing out to you that made him seem worth investigating.
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:48 am

ah wait, just looked back and saw the post on page 15. seems consistent with your claim.
ehhhhhhhh.
Vote: Peach
'splain yourself princess.
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Magenta Fox on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:15 am

So Fuchsia, who before now has barely noticed Peach, suddenly votes for them when someone else brings them up? I don't like it.
Vote: Fuchsia
avatar
Magenta Fox

Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Copper Fox on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:23 am

Dandelion is still flying waaaaay under the radar without giving as much as a response to my vote, let alone my reasons why.

Vote: Dandelion Fox 2
avatar
Copper Fox

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum