Reservoir Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

+14
Turquoise Fox
Peach Fox
Wisteria Fox
Copper Fox
CornflowerFox
Periwinkle Fox
Fuschia Fox
Bob111
Magenta Fox
Shamrock Fox
Mahogany Fox
Sunglow Fox
Aquamarine Fox
Admin
18 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Dont know why Turq is Mr Negative, things are fine imo. The Turq wagon smells like an obvious counter to Corn's wagon. Peri and Turq are both crooks, and the way the votes are spread id think one of the wagons would be on scum.
Vote: Cornflower

Also find it interesting that everyone Lavender mentioned in his last post is now dead. @Lavender, can you explain your reason for voting yesterday in a bit more detail? As you said, you 'had no leads', so why sheep?

Sepia mostly tunneled Peri, but then unvoted. Now that Peri is dead do you have any new leads Sepia?
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Periwinkle Fox Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:51 pm

At least I got to stop being useless before I went. Here's to the crooks. I want to see you thrive, even if I can't be a part of it. Take down those PIGS(IN CLOTHING)...

As for my identity... I'll just have to wait before I go public with it.
Spoiler:
Periwinkle Fox
Periwinkle Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Also, where the hell is Dandelion?
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 pm

@Bob
You seemed very against a Corn wagon. Do you still doubt Corn could be a cop? Also when i asked that " what if i said to vote Corn or else" question, did you believe i meant to carry that out?
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Welp, that happened.
@Bob & Fuchsia: What was your reasoning for voting for Turquoise?
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:07 am

was pretty clear with my reasoning from the get-go. his jokey attitude, general coasting and opportunistic voting stood out hard to me. if you want specific examples read my earlier posts instead of just asking me to reiterate what I've already said  Neutral 

need to read everything over again, but lifes pretty hectic right now. will hopefully be around sometime tomorrow to make an actual post.
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:58 pm

well since its been over half a day since a post (really guys?) and im bored, im gonna color up the 2 final vc's for analysis
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Final Vote Count Day 1

Sunglow (5) - Shamrock, Bob, Cornflower, Wisteria, Periwinkle
Periwinkle (3) - Magenta, Lavender, Copper
Turquoise (2) - Peach, Fushsia
Shamrock (2) - Turquoise, Sunglow
bob (1) - Aquamarine
dandelion (1) Mahogany
Not Voting- Sepiatone, Dandelion

Admin wrote:Final Vote Count 2
Turquoise (5) – Peach, Lavender, Cornflower, Bob, Fushsia
Periwinkle (3) – Magenta, Copper, Turquoise
Cornflower (3) – Aquamarine, Mahogany, Periwinkle

Not voting – Sepiatone, Dandelion, Sunglow
Corn and Bob are on both mislynches, and that bothers me. Pretty convinced they are scum.
Null on Sepia, didnt get here till d2, but dat unvote yo.
Strongest town read is Aqua for both final votes being on my top scum reads.
Slight town lean on Magenta and Copper. Despite pushing a flipped crook both days, the wagon seemed a bit more natural than the one on Turq. So my read comes from their consistency in voting.
Scum lean on Lav, the people he talked about most are now dead crooks. Also made a late vote on Turq, perhaps to make sure the wagon passed.
Peach and Fushia are nulls, but if i had to pick 1 out of the 2 to be scum, Peach for some reason sticks out to me more
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Also super null on Dandelion for not posting a thing yet
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:34 pm

Vote Count 3.1
Cornflower (1) - Mahogany

Not voting: everyone else

Votes due in about 26 hours
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 pm

I like the vote count highlighting stuff, helps illustrate things Smile
the fact that scum typically wants to keep their votes spread means that between corn and bob there's probably a scum [given how close their votes have been so far]. the fact that corn was so quick to believe sun's claim makes me feel like he has more info than the rest of us do [he's scum and knew that a townie probably wouldn't lie about a claim like that and why push a lynch/doubt on someone you can just off during the night?]

Magenta Fox wrote:@Bob & Fuchsia: What was your reasoning for voting for Turquoise?
this bothers me in hindsight. why are you only asking the two of us? this line of questioning is hella suspect because of how focused it is.

Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:45 pm

it also kind of bothers me that sepia hasn't dropped a single vote all game so far
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

@Fuschia
If your still here, how do you feel about Bob? You said at least 1 out of him or corn is scum. You only really listed reasons for Corn though.
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:34 pm

feel pretty null on him at the moment. nothing they've said have stood out to me super hard as being townie or scummy. corn makes much more sense to me as being scum via general behavior and the vote count stuff you gave.
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Dandelion hasn't made a single, solitary post. Rule number 4 in the Misc. spoiler indicates we'll soon get either a post from Dandy, or a replacement.

Sepia has made a single vote, which was turned in to an unvote before the deadline was up. As for Sepia's other contributions to the thread, they're good enough to get by. Though, I would like to know why you haven't been in a final votecount yet.

Copper Fox
Copper Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Spoiler:
Edited because I am a grammar nazi:
Spoiler:
Edited again because I forgot proper syntax:
@Fuchsia Because you and him are my top scum reads. Both of your reasoning hasn't sat well with me, but right now Bob is looking more suspicious. Right now, I feel pretty comfortable with Vote: Bob

Last edited by Magenta Fox on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 pm

so my reasoning hasn't sat well with you even though you were claiming to not know what my reasoning was?
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Your reasoning for voting Turquoise and reasoning for other arguments before that are two different things. I admit I was lazy for not checking to see if you had explained your vote on Turquoise before, but everything else that I remembered about you made you seem suspicious to me.
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 pm

I'd been voting for turq since D1. exactly what came before that? my stuff regarding sun's roleclaim? why only bring it up now if it bothered you?
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Because I was focusing on people that, at the time, I thought looked more suspicious.
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dandelion Fox 2 Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:52 pm

After finally catching up on the thread, I'm going to cast a vote, I have some on my scum read. ((now replacing the original Dandelion))

Dandelion Fox 2
Dandelion Fox 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarine Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 pm

So Ive been reading and I just realized Cornflower made a vote on a dead guy.

There are other reasons too, but im too lazy to repeat what others have already said about this guy.
Aquamarine Fox
Aquamarine Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Fox Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Where is everyone? Reading through this day phase it looks like only 3 or 4 people have posted. I mean I know I was busy today but half the remaining playerbase? Seems kind of ridiculous.

@Mahogany Part of the reasoning with my Turquoise vote last day phase had to do with how close some of the other wagons were that cycle. As stated in the rules, if 2+ people are tied for most votes, a no lynch will occur. Since I felt that Turquoise was scum due to his semi-active lurking (posts that look like they contain content but don't is how I define this), it would have been possible for scum to jump onto another wagon and tie them at the end of the cycle. And also, by saying I didn't have any real leads, I meant I didn't have any real scumslips to go by with my vote. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one member of the scum team were lurking.

TL; DR; I was suspicious of Turquoise due to his coasting and wanted to avoid scum voting right before deadline to stop the lynch.

So anyways, I was looking back at other players like I said I would and I caught something from back on D1. Peach had voted for Turquoise out of the blue, without giving any reasoning. In the same post, he said how he didn't like Periwinkle's vote on Shamrock, claiming it to be out of the blue and a desperate attempt to start a wagon. While that last part might just be me thinking it's hypocritical, the fact that the vote was cast without any reasoning is still there. So how about it Peach? Why did you vote for Turquoise Day 1? Another thing to note about Peach is his posts may look like they've got a lot of content, but it's mostly hypothetical questions and pointing out things like how Periwinkle posted a lot last phase. It's not much, but I can't help but feel something is off about him.

And what's up with the Cornflower wagon? Is it just due to how he voted last phase or something? Because to me it looks like he's one of the better contributors. Sure he may not be the most active, but at least it looks like he's scumhunting.
Lavender Fox
Lavender Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:13 pm

@Lavender
You were that worried about shenanigans on d2? why would scum take a risk like that early game if it could get fingers pointed at them? I'd think that could produce a scumslip like the ones you are looking for.

You did bring up a good point about peach, as my gut is null to slight scum read on him. So i took a look back to see what you were criticizing. It looks like Peach thought 2 out of the 3 big wagons that phase built too fast and could be scum trying to get a mislynch, so i guess he was just trying to prevent those wagons from growing. I do want to hear peach's explanation though, as i agree very little was said with that vote.

Not a fan of your reason's for trusting corn. Imo claiming someone is unlikely to be scum for 'contributing a lot' is usually weaksauce. And if he's scumhunting as much as you say, he is doing bad job at it. It's not quantity I look for, but what ends are achieved. Also Corn has answered plenty of questions, but hasnt given many out himself. His 'scumhunting' consists of going after people with with little content and trying to make a big deal out of people talking about setup(Like Bob having a different name). I get this highly defensive feel from most of Corn's play and his votes have been all on crooks. All of this is why Corn is my numero uno scum read atm.

Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CornflowerFox Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:48 am

People don't like the way I've been voting? Fair enough, too bad a LOT of other people haven't been voting at all (all of the wagons so far have been damned small, especially considering we started with 16 people). If anything I'd be more prone to look at those people, and why exactly their reasoning for not voting. As someone else pointed out Sepia comes to mind, having voted for absolutely no one so far this game despite their apparent "activity". Dandelion, while I would scrutinize them less because they replaced in, also only just made their first post & vote of the game, which was bandwagoning and nothing else.  Neutral  You seriously don't have anything else to contribute, bro?

Aquamarine Fox wrote:So Ive been reading and I just realized Cornflower made a vote on a dead guy.
Spoiler:

Slander and Misrepresentation. I did not vote for a dead guy. I merely brought up a dead guy's name by mistake. I'm honestly trying to remember who I was actually talking about, but can't for the life of me without reading the entire last two day phases again (which I should probably do anyway). That's what I get for posting at 6-7am without sleeping.

Fuschia Fox wrote:the fact that corn was so quick to believe sun's claim makes me feel like he has more info than the rest of us do [he's scum and knew that a townie probably wouldn't lie about a claim like that and why push a lynch/doubt on someone you can just off during the night?]
Yes, because obviously it had nothing to do with the fact that he was the leading bandwagon D1 and didn't eat the lynch instead of random tweener guy, and gave us a viable explanation for it. Also the fact that no one counter claimed him, and yet people were still quite willing to lynch the guy. My apologies for giving someone the benefit of the underwhelming doubt.

Vote: Mohagany

Spoiler'ing this for ease of reading

Spoiler:

That's just the tip. Going back and performing a proper ISO on them.
CornflowerFox
CornflowerFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum