The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Voting is looking a bit anemic, let's pick it up!

Vote Count 2.1
Periwinkle (3) - Magenta, Copper, Turquoise
Magenta (1) - Bob
Bob (1) - Periwinkle
Turquoise (1) - Fushia

Not voting - Peach, Lavender, Dandelion, Aquamarine, Mahogany, Sunglow, Sepiatone, Cornflower

votes due 4pm cst Monday or in about 20 hours
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Aquamarine Fox on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello everyone, remember Im here too!

First off my lead off vote on Bob last day was meant to be a joke, but it remained as my life got busier (though I should be fine now.) Not entirely sure I believe Sunglow's claim, but I'll give that time.

Call it a placeholder vote but Vote: Cornflower because I noticed he left off with an unvote and hasn't come back with anything since. I need to look over things more before I return with a more solid vote.
avatar
Aquamarine Fox

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Somehow broke my account after a few posts, so now I get a fancy number 1 in my name
Spoiler:

Vote: Cornflower
Mostly for getting my scum senses tingling, and partly because I want to get that Ylvis avi out of here.

Periwinkle Fox wrote:Shamrock, Bob, Cornflower. One of these three is likely scum. They were on the big bandwagon with me and Wis, and given that Wis is dead, and I'm the other, this leaves 3 people who are of unknown alignment.
I'll stop for now until I've got something useful, and keep on Bob for the time being.

The fact that Bob has a unique username doesn't actually absolve him of anything. If his name were Gray Fox instead, it wouldn't really matter and any suspicion on him would be only for his playiny. Now it's one of those, "No that's too obvious, can't be him". Just my thoughts on the Bob situation.

At the same time, Corn has jumped off the wagon due to the outcome of the lynching. While this is strange, I'll let it slide for now.

Right now:
Bob>Sham>Corn
But what do I know

So what if i told you to vote Corn or you're scum?
avatar
Mahogany Fox 1

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Bob111 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Mahogany, what do you have against Ylvis?

I've obviously got to take a better look at Cornflower. I'll be back with that.
@Fox is there a way to do an Iso on this forum?

Back to you Mahogany, what is your basis on that comment to Periwinkle? We don't know if either is scum, so how does one not voting for the other confirm anything?
avatar
Bob111

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:20 pm

Bob111 wrote:
@Fox is there a way to do an Iso on this forum?

Twisted Evil figured it out   

http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com/spa/Admin change the username at the end
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Bob111 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:11 pm

I honestly don't see the case against Cornflower. Would someone be kind enough to enlighten me?
I really don't see any actual arguments against him in any of the votes.

As for Periwinkle, he started out trying to merely observe, but voted once pressured to, closely after saying he wouldn't fold under pressure votes, because his survival is important to him.
This is followed by setup speculation, a vote on me for being happy we got lucky and nabbed a/the third party, some AtE, and the confusing "I'm gonna switch off Bob" followed by "Bob or Cornflower are scum" (paraphrasing, obviously).
Periwinkle
What is your case against me? What about against Cornflower? Do you think it could have been a crook-on-crook wagon yesterday? Who would your biggest scum read be that isn't on that wagon?

Fuschia and Turquoise have been going after each other, so I figured I'd look at both.

Turquoise hasn't done much. I don't like his Periwinkle vote, nor his Fuschia vote. Neither has any actual reasoning or explanation to it. Also, he's putting weight into the names, which I see no call for.
Turquoise
Why the scumread on Fuschia? What do you think the names signify?

Fuschia
Oh yeah, I'm a tryhard. Forgot about that. May I don the official Tryhard emoji? (I'd insert it here if I could figure out how to do that pharaoh face one. Oh well)
Voted Turquoise for getting defensive. Then says we should look at him. Decent posts otherwise, but could you please state your case against Turquoise? All I see is that he got defensive and that you dislike his Cornflower vote. What makes these things scummy and why? Is there anything else you have against him?

With that, Vote: Turquoise
I think he's the scummiest of those I looked into.
I would be fine with a Periwinkle lynch as well and will switch there if Turquoise doesn't gain any steam or comes back with a good defense.
avatar
Bob111

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Bob111 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Yep, I'm definitely a tryhard now. Oh well!
Thanks for the link Fox! Makes it much easier to make walls and to separate which fox said what.
avatar
Bob111

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Periwinkle Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:31 am

Honestly, I have no objection for going with Corn. I was leaning him or Bob in the first place anyway.
I feel goofy for having still listed Shamrock, I forgot he died.

As for you Bob, I was basing it on the situation. Given that now 3 people are cleared from the bandwagon, that leaves 1 likely scum between you and Corn. You're the one I was leaning more for, but that's partly to see the way you're responding.

Looking back, I'll change my vote to corn but not solely because I'm being pushed to do it or else "I'm scum". It's because he voted Sun, then switched off. He was also pretty pushy about info.

I am. We've got well over 24 hours of phase left, still plenty of time. Better then sitting on our hands. Also the fact that they're the literal second post & second vote in the opening throws of the game, and they've since checked out. Again, just as interested as seeing their reasoning/reaction as I was yours, Bob.

Yeah, then why didn't you change your vote? Highly strange that you'd claim you're just poking him, but then stuck with it.

Vote Sunglow because wth last day phase
Wishy washy as fuck. I don't like it. You then unvote just like that?

Vote Cornbread

We'll see if it changes.

avatar
Periwinkle Fox

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Periwinkle Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:36 am

Also, a note about Turq, not to just OMGUS but you voted Sham, then me, and now Fuchsia. I am leaning more toward you being scum than Fuchsia, and given that you voted for clique, then for me, crook, you're voting for non-cop players thus far. That makes me take note of you.

Just a little note for you all.
avatar
Periwinkle Fox

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 am

Turquoise Fox wrote:Note: This is a joke and not an actual vote (hence why I didn't bold). It's meant to satirically show how one-note his reasoning is.
ya because I haven't given more reasoning before. dishonest dismissive behavior is making my scumread on you stronger.

Bob111 wrote:Decent posts otherwise, but could you please state your case against Turquoise? All I see is that he got defensive and that you dislike his Cornflower vote. What makes these things scummy and why? Is there anything else you have against him?
case is mostly based on the fact that I think he's coasting hard and when he isn't coasting, he's being scummy. the way he's been playing in general thus far has felt opportunistic and disingenuous to me. I'm assuming your mention of a Cornflower vote is actually his vote on Periwinkle, but correct me if I'm wrong and misunderstand you. it just seems like he's taking advantage of Periwinkle's generally strange playstyle to try and push a mislynch.
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by CornflowerFox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:57 am

Fuschia Fox wrote:cornflower's logic:
*someone claims*
*someone is automatically absolved of any kind of suspicion directed towards them*

brilliant.
You're cute. Should I have a reason to not trust him, and we go another day trying to lynch him? Unless you have a counter claim or some sort of evidence? You don't. Go back in your box Grapenuts. Still don't get how you could've missed the previous day's lynch... or maybe you did and were trying to ignore it? That said, I can get behind your case on Turquoise.

People still seem to not like Sunglow and are mistrusting. I can understand why, I'm not 100& convinced on him either, but given the circumstances we've no reason to doubt him atm and he's at least given us an explination to what happened that I can at least swallow. For now he can live. If people don't like it then why don't you keep voting for him?

For the record, had I wouldn't have changed my vote last day phase off of Sunglow, which is also a large part of the reason I replaced my vote at the start, given the lynch shenanigans.

Turquoise Fox wrote:I'd argue the names assigned to us by the moderator in this game are much more significant than whatever random forum name somebody may use. Either way, I think there have been plenty of instances to show what kind of personality everyone has. There's a fine line between being cautious and doing nothing.
What? This sounds like someone trying to identity or role fish. A waste of a post.

Sepiatone Fox wrote:Periwinkle, if you are as recognized as you claim to be, I'd expect better from you instead just a roll of excuses. Also, what findings do you have on Bob? Since you are looking closely at him. Also entire phase has passed. There should be enough stuff to look at. Clinging onto names doesn't sound like a good plan at this point.

Does Bob's name mean something? Probably. What? Too many variables to figure it out at the moment.
That's all Periwinkle seems to be doing, hanging onto names and just seeing what sticks. He seems scared to stick his own neck out if anything.

Though, I don't get why people are hung up on Bob being named Bob. Sounds like the same thing Turquoise is trying to do, fish for roles/identities.

Periwinkle Fox wrote:Shamrock, Bob, Cornflower. One of these three is likely scum. They were on the big bandwagon with me and Wis, and given that Wis is dead, and I'm the other, this leaves 3 people who are of unknown alignment.
I'll stop for now until I've got something useful, and keep on Bob for the time being.

The fact that Bob has a unique username doesn't actually absolve him of anything. If his name were Gray Fox instead, it wouldn't really matter and any suspicion on him would be only for his playiny. Now it's one of those, "No that's too obvious, can't be him". Just my thoughts on the Bob situation.

At the same time, Corn has jumped off the wagon due to the outcome of the lynching. While this is strange, I'll let it slide for now.

Right now:
Bob>Sham>Corn
But what do I know
This here, as what I said, looks like coasting imo, not sticking his neck out, looking for someone to make a point then to get an excuse to wagon hop. That's what I read off of this. And there there is the bolded point (more on that in a sec). Besides this all his other posts have been rather useless and/or ATE, minus this post which I kinda agree with (which why not vote if you feel so strongly?) and this

Periwinkle Fox wrote:Looking back, I'll change my vote to corn but not solely because I'm being pushed to do it or else "I'm scum". It's because he voted Sun, then switched off. He was also pretty pushy about info.

I am. We've got well over 24 hours of phase left, still plenty of time. Better then sitting on our hands. Also the fact that they're the literal second post & second vote in the opening throws of the game, and they've since checked out. Again, just as interested as seeing their reasoning/reaction as I was yours, Bob.

Yeah, then why didn't you change your vote? Highly strange that you'd claim you're just poking him, but then stuck with it.

Vote Sunglow because wth last day phase
Wishy washy as fuck. I don't like it. You then unvote just like that?

Vote Cornbread

We'll see if it changes.
Alright, a vote. I can care less that it's on me though I don't see how I am "wishy washy". And what wagon did I hop off? I have no idea what you are trying to get at, otherwise I'd be more then happy to clarify. Instead all I get off of your posts is a lot of Active Lurking.

Also if you want Wishy-washy;

Fuschia Fox wrote:I still have some conspiracy thoughts on Sun, but he doesn't seem like a cop, and turquoise continues to bother me a lot with an opportunistic vote on periwinkle.
Vote: Turquoise Fox
seriously, look at this guy, I'm pretty sure he's scum
Then what would you call this? Or Shamrock who HASN'T shown up since the last day phase and contributed next to nothing.

Vote: Turquoise

his posts have been bothering the most so far this day phase. I wouldn't mind having his head, though Periwinkle is a very close second.
avatar
CornflowerFox

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-04-03
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Sepiatone Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 am

Periwinkle Fox wrote:Also, a note about Turq, not to just OMGUS but you voted Sham, then me, and now Fuchsia. I am leaning more toward you being scum than Fuchsia, and given that you voted for clique, then for me, crook, you're voting for non-cop players thus far. That makes me take note of you.
>Implying we know your alignment. I really hate this "I know I'm town" rhetoric, as it adds nothing to the actual conversation and just opens a bucket of wine. And, while it is usually said by townies, I'm perfectly fine policy lynching for the use of it.

Periwinkle Fox wrote:
Cornflower? wrote:Vote Sunglow because wth last day phase
Wishy washy as fuck. I don't like it. You then unvote just like that?
I guess our definitions of wishy washy differ then.

Also what's the case for Turquoise? Is it his erratic behavior?
avatar
Sepiatone Fox

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Fuschia Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 am

Fuschia Fox wrote:Go back in your box Grapenuts.
no.
Fuschia Fox wrote:Still don't get how you could've missed the previous day's lynch... or maybe you did and were trying to ignore it?
their names are similar looking. I glanced at flip, saw a name that started with s as I expected, the purple text and weird role name and went 'wut' and then waited until the next cycle to start. is it really that hard to believe that I could get characters mixed up like that in a round of this nature?

Cornflower Fox wrote:Also if you want Wishy-washy;
Turquoise Fox wrote:I still have some conspiracy thoughts on Sun, but he doesn't seem like a cop, and turquoise continues to bother me a lot with an opportunistic vote on periwinkle.
Vote: Turquoise Fox
seriously, look at this guy, I'm pretty sure he's scum
Then what would you call this? Or Shamrock who HASN'T shown up since the last day phase and contributed next to nothing.
it isn't a wishywashy post. if I think someone is scum, but isn't a member of the cops, what could I think they are? do the math sweetie.
are you talking about sunglow here? because shamrock is dead as fuk and as such I'm not surprised he hasn't contributed as such.

Sepiatone Fox wrote:And, while it is usually said by townies, I'm perfectly fine policy lynching for the use of it.
you want to lynch someone for saying something which is indicative of towniness?
avatar
Fuschia Fox

Posts : 39
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Sepiatone Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

Fuschia Fox wrote:
you want to lynch someone for saying something which is indicative of towniness?

That rhetoric needs to die along with people who use it
avatar
Sepiatone Fox

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Peach Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:34 am

Ummm... Corn? Shamrock is dead. That would be why he hasn't shown up at all. And I wouldn't call the Periwinkle's been making a refusal to stick his neck out. He's been providing quite a bit of information and insight to things. If you don't like it, well, you're certainly welcome to refute him, as you have been doing, but you can't really do that by saying he hasn't been trying.

Though between the four main vote getters this time (Cornflower, Periwinkle, Turquoise, and Bob):
Turquoise hasn't really provided much of anything to the discussion aside from defense of himself and a "joke vote" for Fuschia. Meh? Yeah, not the best play so far.
I don't see why people are trying to eliminate Periwinkle so quickly. If anything, he's been one of the most active players and one of the players who hasn't been afraid to step up and question people. He's thinking about this game in the right way, and until he leads us astray, I don't have a problem keeping him around. Though he too needs to remember Shamrock is dead  Sad 
Bob... what about Bob? Really, what about Bob is so suspicious? People keep saying "oh, his name's different", but as I said before, that's no good reason to vote for somebody. Why are people looking at how we're named so much? It's just flavor. I forget who pointed it out, but somebody said it right when they said we have an entire cycle's worth of posts and votes to go off of in order to find scum.

Given that, for now, I'm gonna join in and Vote: Turquoise Fox merely because he just hasn't contributed as much as the others who have votes on them (including Cornflower) and I really can't see a strong case on anyone else right now either.
avatar
Peach Fox

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:03 pm

Is Lavender V/LA? If people are wagoning Turq from a contribution standpoint, seems odd they would keep a bigger lurker alive.
Based on reaction to my question, I feel I can trust Periwinkle for now. Besides Corn, Peach and Bob are on my radar slightly. If Turq flips crook or Corn ends up getting lynched and flips cop, I know who Id like to look at.
avatar
Mahogany Fox 1

Posts : 17
Join date : 2014-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Sepiatone Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Outright lurking and behaving oddly are different things in mah book
avatar
Sepiatone Fox

Posts : 16
Join date : 2014-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Lavender Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:27 pm

Let me start off by apologizing for not showing up yesterday. I was a lot busier than I had thought I was going to be.

Anyways, regarding Sunglow's PR, well, I'm not entirely sure what to make of it. I'm assuming it's a 1-shot, as it would be completely overpowered if it were anything but a 1-shot. I could see the power being a scum one (especially since saving one's hide is not the main goal of townies), but Sunglow really hasn't done anything scummy so I'm inclined to believe he's town for the time being. Though I would not be opposed to looking at him in greater depth in future day cycles if we don't know where to go.

There's something still bugging me about Periwinkle, partially due to his somewhat passive attitude D1 and then a lot of AtE I've seen in his posts this cycle. And he also keeps saying with absolute certainty that he's town, which none of us know. I'm not opposed to lynching him as I feel there's something off with him. On the other hand, he's finally starting to give posts that are helpful to the group discussion and I don't have any hard evidence against him, so I'll let him be for the time being.

Looking back at Turquoise's posts (Thanks for the ISO link Fox!), he hasn't said anything to help the discussion (which was a problem I had with Periwinkle D1), and could be posting just to appear active. Since I don't have any real leads at the moment Vote: Turquoise.

I may not get a chance to post again before the end of the cycle, but I'll be looking back at what I've missed, maybe look into some players that haven't been on anyone's radar (as it's just as likely they could be scum).

EDIT: @Mahogany, as mentioned above, I was busier than I thought I would be yesterday.
avatar
Lavender Fox

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Periwinkle Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm

I'd like to point out that I also wanted to push Turq some more, but didn't want to be the one to start a wagon in the event of it being labeled OMGUS. Now, the wagon is considerably large without even needing my help on it.

To explain what I was saying about Bob's name, the fact that he has a different name shouldn't matter at all, you're right, but the problem is people are both using as a reason to pick him, and a reason not to pick him.

That's why earlier I made the Gray Fox comment. If he was a normal fox, this discussion wouldn't have happened. The same reason people are saying his name doesn't matter is part of the reason he's getting dismissed as an option. I just wanted people to acknowledge that while he may not be scum, he also may still be scum. (Or in this case, a pig).

Also, thank you for those who are actually reading what I have to say and not just shitting on my playing.
avatar
Periwinkle Fox

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Final Vote Count 2
Turquoise (5) – Peach, Lavender, Cornflower, Bob, Fushsia
Periwinkle (3) – Magenta, Copper, Turquoise
Cornflower (3) – Aquamarine, Mahogany, Periwinkle

Not voting – Sepiatone, Dandelion, Sunglow

Story post coming shortly


Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Periwinkle Fox on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Also, it may have been a typo on my part but I think I said vote Corn. Might've failed at bold, but let it be known that my intended vote was for corn.
avatar
Periwinkle Fox

Posts : 22
Join date : 2014-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Ch. 3


After escaping from the cops the crooks reconvene at an empty safe house.

“Did everyone make it?”

“Shamrock and Wisteria ate it.  Rest of the guys I lost track of.”

“What the hell happened?  I didn’t hear any alarms and all of a sudden there were more cops there than a doughnut house.  Where did they come from?”

“We were set up.  Cops knew about this, they were waiting, so one of you assholes either tipped them off or are a cop yourself.”

Turquoise starts to freak out.  “I can’t go back to prison again.  If it is between me and all of you, I’m sorry that ain’t no choice at all.”  He pulls out his gun and waves it around the room ready to take aim and mow down everyone in sight.

Turquoise is grabbed by the other crooks, they manage to pull the gun away him but in the struggle he is knocked back, cracking his skull on a rusty pipe.  A pool of blood ran from the dead crook's head into the drain.

Turquoise the common crook cracked from the pressure

Playerlist:
1.  Aquamarine Fox
2.  Copper Fox
3.  Cornflower Fox
4.  Dandelion Fox
5.  Fushsia Fox
6.  Lavender Fox
7.  Magenta Fox
8.  Mahogany Fox
9.  Peach Fox
10. Periwinkle Fox
11. Sepiatone Fox
12. Shamrock Fox
13. Sunglow Fox
14. Turquoise Fox
15. Wisteria Fox
16. Bob

thread is locked.  night actions due tues at 4pm CST.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Ch. 4.


“Is he dead what the hell?” asked Periwinkle.

“Screw this I don’t even need this job” said Sunglow.

The two leave the safe house.  They didn’t want to walk because the money was good, but they didn’t want to end up dead either.  Two bloodbaths is enough for one day.




Later at the Delmarsh Apartments, two officers make their way down the hall to the apartment of the suspected criminals.  They don’t have a warrant, but can enter with probable cause.

One of the cops feignes “Somebody help me”

The cop smiles and nods as they both kick in the door. They find two of the crooks sitting in the apartment watching some David Lynch show while blasted out of their mind.

“Works everytime.  Hands ups dirtbags!”

Periwinkle the common crook and Sunglow the sniper were smoked out

Playerlist:
1.  Aquamarine Fox
2.  Copper Fox
3.  Cornflower Fox
4.  Dandelion Fox
5.  Fushsia Fox
6.  Lavender Fox
7.  Magenta Fox
8.  Mahogany Fox
9.  Peach Fox
10. Periwinkle Fox
11. Sepiatone Fox
12. Shamrock Fox
13. Sunglow Fox - sniper
14. Turquoise Fox
15. Wisteria Fox
16. Bob

thread is open.  Lynch votes due Thurs at 4pm CST.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Turquoise Fox on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:48 pm

I HAVE A DREAM! That one day every crook in this forum will control their own destiny! A forum of the truly free dammit! A forum of crime! Not law! Ruled by anarchy! Not order! Where the law changes to suit the criminals, not the otherway around!. Where power and justice is back where they belong: In the hands of the crooks! Where every man is free to commit crimes for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick legal enforcers, and chicken shit Houdinis! Fuck this 24/7 spew of internet paranoia bullshit! Fuck the police, fuck the third parties! FUCK ALL OF IT!

TLDR: Go crooks/town. Though looking at things I don't think we're going to win.
avatar
Turquoise Fox

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-04-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:55 pm

Turquoise Fox wrote:I HAVE A DREAM! That one day every crook in this forum will control their own destiny! A forum of the truly free dammit! A forum of crime! Not law! Ruled by anarchy! Not order! Where the law changes to suit the criminals, not the otherway around!. Where power and justice is back where they belong: In the hands of the crooks! Where every man is free to commit crimes for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick legal enforcers, and chicken shit Houdinis! Fuck this 24/7 spew of internet paranoia bullshit! Fuck the police, fuck the third parties! FUCK ALL OF IT!


CAN YOU DIG IT?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-03-27

View user profile http://reservoirfoxes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum