Reservoir Foxes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

+14
Turquoise Fox
Peach Fox
Wisteria Fox
Copper Fox
CornflowerFox
Periwinkle Fox
Fuschia Fox
Bob111
Magenta Fox
Shamrock Fox
Mahogany Fox
Sunglow Fox
Aquamarine Fox
Admin
18 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Bob111 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:48 pm

CornflowerFox wrote:
Bob111 wrote:find it much easier if the names are a tad more varied (the fox thing was what got me, though I see it fit the flavour well, so good choice in that respect).
I liked the code names, though I'm indifferent to slightly against everyone being a "Fox". Could've just dropped that and been just fine, though watching people go after you Bob did make it kinda funny (and helpful being part of the Cop-fia)

Cop-fia, I like that! Lol

Yeah, it sure made things interesting!
Definitely made hiding my pr a little harder though. Had I not been "Bob" I think I'd have lasted longer. Made D1 kick off very smooth!
Bob111
Bob111

Back to top Go down

The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Game Thread (Endgame Page 19)

Post by Peach Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 am

TBH, I was not expecting that outcome. Cool!

I was just doing math when I posted my response. We were down to 8 players left: 3 cops, 5 town. If we got a mislynch on Lavender, even if we revealed that he was telling the truth, and then performed the whack, that would lead to LyLo, at which point we would have to play carefully, but we would still be alive. However, there was a chance to win if I was able to guess correctly tonight. Either way, if we were to win, I had to stay alive, so I had to make that call. Turns out it worked out better for us than I planned! Good game everyone!
Peach Fox
Peach Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:55 am

Ooh, ooh, I wonder who people think I am.
Spoiler:
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 am

Magenta Fox wrote:Ooh, ooh, I wonder who people think I am.
Spoiler:
They can see who we are in the cop quicktopic.
Peach Fox
Peach Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:49 am

Oh hey, we win. Yay ^.^
Copper Fox
Copper Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:35 am

Peach Fox wrote:They can see who we are in the cop quicktopic.
Derp Embarassed 
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:48 am

Also, I was a giant idiot. The reason I didn't mention the claim was that I read someone else had stated what I wanted to say and then I just didn't because it was already said. xD
Copper Fox
Copper Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:57 am

Can we see the afterlife topic/QT?
Peach Fox
Peach Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepiatone Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:33 am

Welp, I'm on indefinite break now that this round is over. Last few rounds began feeling more like a chore than fun. Couple that with the fact that I was real busy at work during up until friday and you get the horrible performance. Sorry for playing so horribly all the foxes, and Admin Fox
Sepiatone Fox
Sepiatone Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisteria Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:43 am

Did that even get posted yet? I must've missed it, if it was.

Peach Fox wrote:Can we see the afterlife topic/QT?
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Lsn64GHEkiRTm

GG, everyone. Not that I played much of it, but from the little I did play, I thought the game was pretty fun. I dig that everyone got a new alias, so you couldn't rely on meta game.

Magenta and Corn were kinda obvious cops when Day 2 got going after which I stopped following the going-ons of the game. I did check on the latest few posts after Fox had asked us dead folks if we had any guesses on who the cops were and saw Lavender's claim, which I was willing to believe. Too bad the crooks had all the inactive players, so there wasn't much that could be done about it. Copper completely fooled me in the first cycle however. He seemed the most pro-town at the time, but that desperation move in the last cycle definitely started ringing alarm bells. I doubt he'd done it if it hadn't been LyLo for town though, so well played, sir.
Wisteria Fox
Wisteria Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:18 pm

GG scum. Considering a good bit of the d3 wagon had scum, not sure if we would have gone much longer, but i had a feeling at least one person bussed given how easy it was to get Corn lynched.
Bob111 wrote:Nice scum team.
I honestly found it hard to keep up with who was who, and it was even harder on my phone, so I had a bit of a difficult time reading anyone.
Also, who the heck are you, Mr. Fantastic Fox!?
I admit I was foolish I  our little chat session, but was I really that scummy?
Forever and always Aristo. (fun fact- he made a post with his g1 name, Fox ended up deleting it from my qt)
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Wisteria Fox wrote: Copper completely fooled me in the first cycle however. He seemed the most pro-town at the time, but that desperation move in the last cycle definitely started ringing alarm bells. I doubt he'd done it if it hadn't been LyLo for town though, so well played, sir.

Yeh, the change in vote wasn't exactly my idea.
Copper Fox
Copper Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob111 Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Mahogany Fox 1 wrote:GG scum. Considering a good bit of the d3 wagon had scum, not sure if we would have gone much longer, but i had a feeling at least one person bussed given how easy it was to get Corn lynched.
Bob111 wrote:Nice scum team.
I honestly found it hard to keep up with who was who, and it was even harder on my phone, so I had a bit of a difficult time reading anyone.
Also, who the heck are you, Mr. Fantastic Fox!?
I admit I was foolish I  our little chat session, but was I really that scummy?
Forever and always Aristo. (fun fact- he made a post with his g1 name, Fox ended up deleting it from my qt)
Aha so it was you!

Yeah, I was just a huge derp. Oh well!
Did you know that I protected you N1? Yeah, thanks for repaying me with my death Razz

I made the same derp in Waluigi's anonymous round...obviously I'm no good at keeping an alias (the irony in that I was 'Bob' is just wonderful Laughing )
Bob111
Bob111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepiatone Fox Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 pm

So who figured out who am I? Also Sunglow is Atmora
Sepiatone Fox
Sepiatone Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Magenta Fox Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:14 am

Well, that whole "break from Mafia" stuff made me lean toward Wildman. Other than that, no clue.
Magenta Fox
Magenta Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:33 am

:'(
I'm not fanboy or nette.
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by CornflowerFox Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:40 am

Wisteria Fox wrote:
I did for a moment but Admin Fox asked me to remove it til recap, as to also allow people to make their guesses as to who is who.
CornflowerFox
CornflowerFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob111 Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:53 am

CornflowerFox wrote:
Wisteria Fox wrote:
I did for a moment but Admin Fox asked me to remove it til recap, as to also allow people to make their guesses as to who is who.
Oh? Well, I caught it, so I know who scum was, and it was a solid team!

Also, Mahogany, are you Wild?
Something tells me so...
Bob111
Bob111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepiatone Fox Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:07 am

Nope. I'm neither Firehazard, nor Wild.
Sepiatone Fox
Sepiatone Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahogany Fox 1 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:46 am

Bob111 wrote:
CornflowerFox wrote:
Wisteria Fox wrote:
Oh? Well, I caught it, so I know who scum was, and it was a solid team!  

Also, Mahogany, are you Wild?
Something tells me so...
You mean the part where i murder killed you? Still not apologizing for that, i mean it worked for the game over on the D2 forums.

Mahogany was actually Trice for d1. I chose to be a replacement because i was on vacation during the first day/night cycle. I asked Fox if i had to state i was a replacement, but he said it was up to me. Decided to play it off like it was a forum error so that Trice's play would mix with mine to make sure cops would have a hard time going off of meta. After i went after Corn i got worried i gave off too much of my play style. My whole logic/motive over quantity shtick kinda felt like my attack on Nette in Cheet's round. Guess it didnt set off any alarms though.
Mahogany Fox 1
Mahogany Fox 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Fox Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 am

I'm gonna guess Sepiatone is Cheet. Gut feeling.
Peach Fox
Peach Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 am

I would guess that Lavender is Blaze/Pyro.
Either Sunglow is new, or that was a bluff, which makes me think it was firehazard.

Wild was Mahogany? o.o Nice job on the corn push haha.
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob111 Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

Oh Wild! Will you ever tire of destroying all my hopes and dreams!? XP

Bob111
Bob111

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepiatone Fox Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Peach Fox wrote:I'm gonna guess Sepiatone is Cheet.  Gut feeling.
>Cheet
>Asshole

Cute.

Fuschia Fox wrote:
Either Sunglow is new, or that was a bluff, which makes me think it was firehazard
I told you, Sunglow is Atmora. He played two mafia games on D2 and this was his 1st SA game
Sepiatone Fox
Sepiatone Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuschia Fox Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Ah, didn't know that you had insider info on him.
Also, did you just call me an asshole? q.q
Fuschia Fox
Fuschia Fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum